About Slow Food – Nova Scotia
Slow Food Nova Scotia exists to honour the tradition of experiencing the taste of local food in a social and convivial atmosphere through excursions to farms, special dinners, tastings and public projects.
These are our principles:
- To promote good, clean and fair food from local producers.
- To encourage the best growing practises especially organic and sustainable methods.
- To preserve our culinary history and culture so that we have diversity in our food choices.
- To reconnect producers and consumers so they can educate each other.
In this section…
- St. Pierre & Miquelon – Creamy Seafood & Cod History
- Introducing Shannon Jones and Bryan Dyck of Broadfork Farm, NS
- How to Cure Garlic with Av Singh