Slow Food membership connects you to others in your local food community and to networks all over the world. It supports the movement that works for a world in which all people can access and enjoy food that is good for them, good for those who grow it, and good for the planet.
- Significant discounts to all Slow Food events
- Knowledge of local suppliers and events in your area
- Being active in the organization, making your voice heard
- Growing and contributing your knowledge about local food production and food history
- A copy of the Slow Food Almanac
- The opportunity to be a local delegate to Terra Madre (a bi-annual conference in Italy)
Are you interested in joining Slow Food Nova Scotia?
- Memberships: are $90/year for an adult and $110/year for a couple. A part of the fee goes towards supporting Slow Food programs around the world.
- Youth Memberships (Under 30): are only $40/year or $60/year for youth couples.
- A Sustainer Membership: is only $180/year or $200/couple. A part of each Sustainer Member fee goes towards supporting Slow Food programs around the world. Sustainer Members also receive an exclusive newsletter on biodiversity, education and other Slow Food programs and activities.
Online with Paypal (all online memberships are auto-renewing for your convenience, you can cancel at anytime)
Register Online and Pay by Cheque (requires sending a cheque every year to renew)