This year’s attendees are in for a treat and a bit of a format change-the firstcourse will feature an hour-long oyster reception highlighting select Nova Scotia oysters featured on the Slow Food Ark of Taste shucked by the producers themselves-Sober Island oysters, Malagash oysters from Bay Enterprises Ltd. and Big Island oysters from ShanDaph. Three of the evening’s chefs will prepare rounds of decadent hors d’oeuvres accompanied by sparkling wine and local craft beer. Guests will then move to take their seats in the main hall to enjoy a three-course, family-style meal paired with Nova Scotia wines. Local food producers, farmers, winemakers and foodies alike round out this incredible evening. This event is open to the public.
Tickets are $90 for Slow Food Members and $120 for non members. If you join Slow Food at the Supper we will discount your new first year membership by $30 for an individual membership and $60 for a couples membership (This night only!)
Tickets available online at TicketPro: The coupon code for Slow Food members is
Participating Chefs/Restaurants include: Mark Gray (The Brooklyn Warehouse- Kitchen Lead), Chris Velden (The Flying Apron Cookery), Rob Reynolds (EDNA), Andrew Aitken & Sarah Griebel (Wild Caraway Inn), Dave Smart Craig Flinn (Chives Canadian Bistro), Andrew Farrell (2 Doors Down) & Kristy Burgess (Lion & Bright) all rounded out by contributions from Charcuterie Ratinaud French Cuisine.
- When: Saturday, May 2nd, 2015
- Where: Christ Church Community Center, 61 Dundas Street, Dartmouth
- Tickets are $120 each for the general public ($90 for Slow Food members) and are available online at Ticketpro. Tickets are also available at all TicketPro outlets in Nova Scotia.
- Ticket price includes the multi-course dinner paired with Nova Scotian wines & beers
- Reception 6:30PM Upper Level, Dinner 7:30PM Seated Lower Level